Our tube ice machine is both used in customer consuming and cooling systems, and it's also widely used in restaurants, fast-food stores, supermarkets, healthcare centers, schools, Night clubs & bars, meat plants etc.
This big capacity tube ice machine is environmentally safe, using Freon refrigerant. All surfaces that contact with water (including the cover) are stainless steel.
Salient Features of Big Capacity Tube Ice Machine:
- Capacities offered: 1, 000Kgs/24H to 20, 000Kgs/24H.
- Simple design/engineering.
- No requirements of skilled workers.
- High durability, minimal maintenance.
- High energy efficiency.
- SS304 stainless steel tube ice machine
- Water Distributors: Made up of elastic material which creates a continuous and uninterrupted peripheral seal between the tube ends and water distributor.
- Refrigerant: R22/R404a
- Freezer: High quality stainless steel for all water and ice contacting surfaces which are corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- Cutter: Stainless steel cutters driven by gear motors are uniquely designed to produce both cylindrical and crushed ice simply by reversing the motor of cutter and using a switch on the control panel that controls this function.
- Cutter Motors: Built with heavy duty design to give years of reliable ice-cutting service
- Pumping Tank (Water Pumps): Centrifugal casting iron pump is large enough to circulate the quantity of water to be frozen for many times and produce crystal clear ice.
- Control Panel: Access to the automatically electrical system which performs sequences of freezing and thawing precisely and dependably year after year.
|QTI-xT Series Tube Ice Machine Technical Parameter:|
|Models||Ice Capacity (kg/day)||Evaporation Temp.(deg. C)|| |
Compressor Input Power(KW)
|Compressor||Cooling Method||Refrigerant||Weight of Machine (kg)||Machine Dimension (mm)|
|QTI-1T||1000||-15deg. C||3.69||Maneurop||Water cooled||R404A / R22||1000||1400*800*1800|
|Working condition: inlet water 16deg.C,evaporating temperature: -15deg. C, condensing temperature 40deg. C.|