Characteristics of High-temperature Heat Pump
1. Economic and energy saving: It costs low for initial installation, small in size and space-saving compared with fuel gas an fuel oil. The outlet water temperature can be adjusted flexibly, with the highest up to boiling point 100degree and drying temperature up to 80degree. It can partly replace boilers because of its high thermal efficiency and low operation cost which equals to one half of fuel oil and fuel gas and one third of electric heat recovery. It greatly saves energy and can produce additional fresh and dry cool air.
2. Safe and stable: No direct contact between water and electricity to avoid risk of electric leakage; Low noise, electric drive, intelligent control, free setting and no staff is required to stand by during operation.
3. Ecological-friendly: There will be no discharge of pollution such as waste gas, water or residue during running. It is ecological-friendly in energy-saving and meets the requirements of environmental protection.
4. Reliable and durable: The technology of heat pump is mature and stable, with various protective measures such as protections for overload, phase failure, high-temperature, and high pressure. In daily maintenance, only cleaning or changing of filter screen is needed. The operating life is over ten years.
5. Widely application: Water discharged from high-temp. Heat pump is up to 100degree, and can be widely applied in many fields such as factories, schools, hotels, and textile printing and dyeing etc.