Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer (KGL-XX)
|FOB Price:||US $3,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $3,500/ Set|
- Model NO.: KGL-XX
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Drying Medium: Air
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Type of Flow: Contra-Flow
- Sprayer: Pressure-Type
- Specification: KGL-XX
- Structure: Combined Drier
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Dryer
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Air
- Movement Way: Agitation
- Type of Atomization: Gas Atomization
- Trademark: KINGFIT
- Origin: Zhejiang China
>>According to the principle of refrigeration dehumidifying, thermally convert the muggy compressed air via an evaporator and make the compressed air frozen to pressure dew point at 2-10, so as to make the gaseous moisture to condense Into liquefied water which may be separated by using air-water separator and then discharged out via an automatic drainage devices. Thus, the purpose of de water and dry of freezing compressed air is fulfilled.
1. The machine adopts famous refrigertion compressor and runs smoothly with low noise and jigh energy-efficient rate and safety
2. The refrigeration parts of DANFOSS from Denmark or ALCO from U. S. A. Are of outstanding performance.
3. Heat exchanger is composed of high efficiency threaded heat exchanger tube featuring high heat exchanging efficiency. Lightness and compactness, the cylinder body is made of stainless steel or carbon steel tube
4. Condensed water is discharged by a floating ball or power driven timing drainer.
5. The machine desigened is pleasing, reasonable in structure as for the convenience of maintenance and repair. When mounting a box-like machine set, ther is no need to install footing couese;
6. The machine set can maintain comstant evaporating pressure to make the surface of the evaporator ba at constant temperature as well to prevent freezing of condensered water inside due to over low evaporating pressure and ultimately affect the heat exchanger of the machine set.
7. The applies LG electrical components from Korea or other brands, which ensure reliable quality and safety.