CE Approved Block Ice Maker
|FOB Price:||US $4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||400 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Ice Making: Flowing
- Automation: Automation
- Machine Size: Small
- Ice Shape: Ice Block
- Refrigerant: R22
- Ice Production Time: 3hrs to 24hrs
- Inlet Water Temperature: 16
- Evaporating Temperature: -15
- Compressor: Adopt USA, Italy, Japan
- Trademark: QINGFENG
- Origin: Zhejiang Lishui China
- Cooling Way: Water-cooled
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Ice Temperature: -5℃~-10℃
- Condition: New
- Power: 380V/50Hz or 220V/50Hz
- Weight of Ice Block: 2kgs to 70kgs
- Ambient Temperature: 35
- Approved: ISO
- Cooling Capacity: High Capacity
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
Easy to install, it's plug-ready.
The ice block is neather to long nor to heavy, it's easy to take out.
Designed for tropical conditions and coastal climate.
With latest technology, we have patent on this ice block machine.
A complete range of specifications: In order to cater to the different demands from the market, we have developed various ice blocks from 2kgs to 70kgs in weight, and the ice production time may vary from 3hours to 24hours, as well as we can make subject to actual demand from customer.
QINGFENG ice block maker is of integrated machine which only needs connection of the power and water source.
Designed specifically for the applications in coastal and tropic regions.
QINGFENG ice block maker is designed and developed by ourselves. It is our patent product, and counterfeiting is not allowed.
Brine system ice block machine operation process:
1. Connect the power and water source, turn on the machine
2. Put the brine water to the ice tank, make the concentration according to which marked on the users manual.
3. Fill the pure water into the ice mould into the ice tank
4. When water is completely frozen into ice, take the ice mould out, then put them into the warm water for several seconds, pour ice out, and put water into the ice mould again for the next batch.
|Model No.||Ice capacity||Daily Output (Kgs) ||Ice block size(mm)||Input Power (Kw)||Power||Refrigerant||Machine Size(mm)|