Snow Flake Ice Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $88,000 US $3,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QFI-XF
- Cooling Way: Water-cooled
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Ice Temperature: -10℃~-15℃
- Application Fields: Aquatic Fishery
- Condition: New
- Refrigerant: R22/R404A
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8418699090
- Ice Making: Flowing
- Automation: Automation
- Machine Size: Small
- Ice Shape: Flake Ice
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Ice Thickness: 1.8~2.5mm
- Trademark: KF
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Flake ice machine
The evaporation tank is made of stainless steel or carbon steel chromium upon the user's requirement. The evaporator with flange connection structure, evaporation chamber with ribs spiral groove around the welded structure to enhance inner strength, and the all thickness through strict testing to uniform wall thickness, ensure the sustainable use of the evaporator is not deformed.
The ice PLC controlling system can automatically control the whole progress of procuring ice with alarm of lacking water, full ice, high/low pressure, and motor reverse rotation protection so as to guarantee the machine run stably with less faults.
The scratch style ice dropping system inside machine ensures constant working with minimum power consumption.
The latest technology allows for highly efficient heating transfer and energy saving.
Flake ice Features:
The thin ice can be directly used for stirring and mixing refrigerated materials;
No acute edges and corners so it will not damage the surface of the cooled object;
Large contact area and fast cooling speed;
Easy to crush and mold.
1. All ice machines have one year of free maintenance period which is starting from the date of sale.
2. The damaged parts can be replaced free of charge if it is not damaged due to manual error operation in one year.
3. All this is confirmed by the technical identification of the company or agent. Otherwise, costs of the part will be charged.